Friday, October 05, 2012

This has been a "longest" day.

Dick seemed to be extremely tired and a bit "off" today.   I can't describe it well but Heather, the care worker noticed too.     I am hoping that a good night's sleep will reset him.

Jody was here at 8AM to clean.   I baked scones and made cranberry relish.  Then I baked the Barm Brack for the Caim concert tomorrow.

Mother was transferred to Meadow View Nursing home today.    Hopefully, she will recover quickly and be able to go home.  She will not be content until she is home. 

Tonight I went to shoot pistol league at Rhine and now it is time to get ready for bed.    I am so tired and tomorrow will be busy what with the house guests and the concert.

Fall is in the air.   The trees are absolutely spectacular this year.

Barbara called tonight to see how Mom is doing.   She is working much too hard what with her job and school.    She will be done with school by Christmas then can ease up a bit.

Dia Dhuit

Mary 

No comments: