Monday, October 01, 2012

Monday, Monday.

Everybody was at bible study this morning which always makes a nice discussion time and gives us a lot to pray for.   Psalm 90 does stress the importance of community prayer.   We have personally all know how our little group praying together does a lot of good.   And the power of prayer in a big group such as Mass is super.

Mom was fine this morning.   She said she was "just the same" which sometimes I have found to be that she is feeling weak.  Today, she perked up really quickly.   I think perhaps she was a bit tired but it was such a good tired.   Britt was or is in Wisconsin and drove from Madison to spend time with her yesterday.   What a lovely gift for Mom.

We got all of our errands done and I even went out and cut the "last rose of summer" to float in her rose bowl.  I picked up sub sandwiches for lunch for Bobbie, Dick and me.  I got the same sub with three different dressings.   That turned out to be a really good idea.   Bobbie got to eat one of my decadent pumpkin cupcakes.  

The rest of the afternoon was quiet but busy.    Now I am settled down to watch Dancing with the Stars.   I missed last week because the Packers are much more important.   So this is my first week of the season.   I do enjoy the show.

Tomorrow is a "home all day."   I will have Embrace here in the evening, and will do the grocery shopping, but the day is MINE.

So, until then. 

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: