Sunday, September 30, 2012

I spent a whole day with no agenda.   It was great.  

We both slept until nearly 8AM this morning and we had gone to bed very early last night also so I feel that I am pretty well set for the week.    It is not too jammed, but will culminate on Saturday with the concert at Plymouth Arts Center.

We had leftover fish  for lunch and Irish bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwiches for supper.   I made some absolutely decadent pumpkin cupcakes with maple frosting for a dessert.    I want to take  something to Mom tomorrow and have a good dessert around the house.   I can freeze part of it.

Tomorrow is a normal Monday.   I will enjoy Bible Study and the visit with Mother before settling down to an agenda again.

Bless you

Dia Dhuit

Mary

I have a new Mantra  = "I choose peace and tranquility throughout my day."

No comments: