Monday, August 13, 2012

This has been a very busy day.   Bobbie came at 9AM so that I could go to Sheboygan Falls.   There were 5 of us at bible study today.    A very interesting conversation.   The psalmist was complainign the God was hiding and demanding that God come and do His share.  We do this all the time.  Perhaps God expects us to do our share.

Then I went over to visit Mother who looks wonderful.   We got all our work done quickly and had a nice chance to visit.

I picked up Chinese food on the way home as Bobbie, Dick and me like that ever so often.   Now we have a couple meals of that so I won't do much cooking this week.    We had meatloaf sandwiches for supper.

I did get a nap this afternoon but am still tired as I had another rough night.  My hips were so sore that I could not get comfortable.

I have been hearing from a cousin on the Clifford side, going back to great grandma Bowser, MaryAnn Clifford.   She is the great grandaughter of Bridget.   This may be all I need to get me stimulated to go back onto Ancestry.    Just what I need - something else to do.   But this is stuff I can do at home and just involves computer work.

So until tomorrow

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: