Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I had Embrace change their hours for today from morning to evening so that I could go to Mass this evening. 

So we slept until 9AM. I was so glad of the extra sleep.

I spent the morning working on CWI stuff, some things for Mother, washing clothes and cleaning up.   We had an early lunch of meatloaf and rice and gravy so that we could get to Fond du Lac to meet with Marty, the prosthesist for a fitting.   We go back in two weeks for the next fitting. 

Everything went well in the loading and unloading until - we got home.   Then the seat jammed as we were coming out.   It will stop if there is any pressure or the seat is reclined.    We will have to work on that.   But the other three ins and outs went SO well that we feel pretty successful.

I went to the 7PM Mass for the Feast of the Assumption, a holy day.    Not too crowded.   What a shame, but that is the nature of things now.   We sang all the pretty Mary hymns and I really enjoyed it.

Tomorrow I will have a flute lesson in the morning and then the rest of the day is all for Dick and me at home.   Good thing.   Today was hard on him especially when he had to go out yesterday too.

Pray for us.   Your prayers mean so much to us.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: