Tuesday, August 14, 2012

This has been a day on the run.   Started out at 6:30AM because I had to get myself ready and take the trash out.    Then I helped Dick get up- and ready.    We had to get out of here by 10AM for my 10:30AM appointment with Dr. Murthy and for Dick's anti coagulation check at 11:AM.

Dr. Murthy is pretty sure that I have sprained my arm and that rest would be the best thing.   As that is not possible right now, we are going to try some therapy.

Dick's count was 2.9.  Perfect.

Home again, we had leftover Chinese for lunch.   Then a nap.   

This evening, when Heather came, I had to go to vote, grocery shopping, to Walgreens and home again.

This is a week  on the run.   Tomorrow we go to Fond du Lac to have the next step on the new prosthesis then I will go to Mass in the evening as it is the feast of the Assumption.

I just poured myself a cup of decaf tea.   I am going to sip it and then go to bed.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: