Thursday, August 16, 2012

I had to get up at 6AM this morning because I was scheduled to be at Jim Wilsing's house for my second flute lesson at 8AM.    That went well.   I still need to be working on being sure that the holes are sealed and I need to be very patient and slow down.   This will be very helpful for me to bring me tranquility when I am under stress.  Slow down and let the music soothe you.

Home again.   I fixed hamburgers and fries for lunch.   Jeff stopped by with a welcome supply of veggies from his and Kathy's garden.   We have corn, and cabbage, and cucumbers, and beans, and peppers, and blackberries to die for.   Yea.    We will have the corn tomorrow for lunch when we get home from Dr. Cheryl and his eye check.

It is our 26th anniversary today.    It was a perfect day as far as we were concerned.   Quiet and being together.    What more could we ask?   Well, we got flowers!    Richard and Brenda sent a beautiful floral arrangement of a dozen red roses.     So How Blessed Are We.

Hope your day was every bit as special.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: