Sunday, July 15, 2012

I did not have as great a nights sleep last night but managed to stay in bed until 7AM anyway.  

I was busy all day.   I would have difficulty telling you what I did but things look much more organized and I feel a bit more in control.   If somebody came to live with us, I would take a week or two to adjust to the change in routine.

I realized how tired I am when I slept for close to three hours this afternoon.

We are getting regular u tube  emails from our Marcus.  He is a busy little baby.  He is now eating solids and seems to like peas and avocados very much.   He is also rolling over -quite an accomplishment for a munchkin that is just 4 months old.

His daddy, Ernie, is leaving for training and then deployment to Afghanistan.  He will be training the Afghan forces.   I am not sure of what that is but he will be there for 6 months.   I don't know if I told you this but he will be gone for 7 months total.  Awfully hard on families.   We expect too much of our military families.   We need to really appreciate and honor them.

This is going to be a very busy week coming up too.   Tomorrow, we will get the new Chrysler Town and Country with the conversion seat for Dick and the lift for the wheel chair.   Just in time for his appointment tomorrow at the Clinic for his Cumudin count.

So I had better get to bed and be rested for the day.   I also have Bible Study, Writers Club here and a visit with Mom.

Dia Dhuit

Mary 


No comments: