Monday, May 14, 2012

Today was a special day, thanks to our Bobbie.  

I got up at 6AM with the cat and was able to get showered, dressed and take care of Dick before Bobbie got here at 9AM to stay with him while I did my  Monday morning things.

Bible Study was well attended and we have started on a new Psalm, Psalm 39.   Now I find when I check the questions that we have missed  some questions from the previous Psalm, Psalm 22.   Sometimes it is confusing.   I am finding that I pay more attention to the Psalm reading at Mass now that we are studying them.   They are truly beautiful.  

Mother looked good today and I got to see her cards and letters and Mothers Day presents.   She had a lovely weekend with lots of visitors for short visits.   This is easier for her but too see everybody is so good.   Nora even called from CHINA!

I went from there to the Point to have lunch with my 1958 classmates.   We had a nice crowd today.   We never seem to have trouble settling in to enjoy the time, even if we weren't that close in High School.    As I think I have said, we even invite classmates who did not graduate with us, but perhaps only were with us in grade school.   I like us.

Got home at a little after one.    The nurse was here to do Dick's INR while I was gone.   It is still a bit low, so we are changing the warfurin again.    Bobbie and Dick had a good time.   She brought my Mothers Day Card with her. it is just beautiful.   A 3D bouquet.   

The rest of the afternoon was quiet.   A nap, a soup and sandwich supper.   But I am very sore tonight so will take my pain pill and go to bed soon.

Tomorrow a day at home.   I intend to get the planters ready for their herbs.   Jeff and Kathy bought me a lovely large leaf basil.   It will have a place of honor.   I love those large leaves in place of lettuce in sandwiches.    To die for.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: