Thursday, May 17, 2012

This has been quite a day.
 
Kim came at 7AM to get Dick up and going this morning.   I had an appointment with Dr. Sidique, a followup on the procedure I had on my back three weeks ago.   I was able to tell him that the left side no longer hurts.   The right side hurts but does not radiate out to the end of the ribs.   It hurts to sleep on my right side.   He said this sounds pretty good.   There is still a three week period where there may be more improvement.    This is encouraging.  I can bring up the other problems with Dr. Murthy next month.
 
I got home at 9:30AM,  Plenty of time to be sure that Dick was ready for his appointment with Dr. Kream the pulmanologist.  He ordered a Ct Scan and Xray because of the coughing that Dick had been experiencing.   I will update as we get the tests completed.

Today, I finished planting all of my herbs in planters on the deck.   I had a gift.   I was working on the boxes when I heard a lovely song.  I looked over to Don and Jan's deck and an Oriole was feeding at their hummingbird feeder and singing his heart out.   He was gorgeous and let me sing along and even talk to him.

Another special thing happened today also.   I received an email from TIBET.   Nora and Leif and Bing and Stenn are in Tibet and Leif remembered us and sent us an email and a lovely picture of himself with Nora in Lhasa against the Portilla Palace.  Wow.   This is a wonderful world.

Hope your day was as sweet. 

Dia Dhuit

Mary
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A PENCIL MAKER TOLD THE PENCIL 5 IMPORTANT LESSONS JUST BEFORE PUTTING IT IN THE BOX:
1.) EVERYTHING YOU DO WILL ALWAYS LEAVE A MARK. 
2.) YOU CAN ALWAYS CORRECT THE MISTAKES YOU MAKE. 
3.) WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS WHAT IS INSIDE OF YOU. 
4.) IN LIFE, YOU WILL UNDERGO PAINFUL SHARPENINGS,
 WHICH WILL ONLY MAKE YOU BETTER. 
5.) TO BE THE BEST PENCIL, YOU MUST ALLOW YOURSELF
 TO BE HELD AND GUIDED BY THE HAND THAT HOLDS YOU.

 

No comments: