Friday, May 18, 2012

Boy, I could have slept this morning.    I got up at 6:30AM because Jody AND the health care aid (not Nancy this time) were both coming at 8:AM.

The day was absolutely gorgeous.   Blue skies, warm sun and a gentle breeze and we did have to go out for a bit anyway.

Dick and I both had to be at eye doctor.   Dick, for the check on that pesky lash that keeps growing into his eye and scratching it, and me to pick up the glasses with the new lenses in them.  Finally.    The drive and the treatment all came off just fine.    We are going to try soaking his eyes in warm water to help keep them clearer.   His sight is just the same.

We had pork chops and Lima beans for lunch.   Haven't fixed that in AGES.    It sure is good and we have another meal out of it.   We are having stew tomorrow.

One of these days I am going to make up a big batch of pasties.   I am all out and do like them for a quick meal.

Tonight I will be going to the Plymouth Art Center for a concert.   Kate is in the chorus.    I have heard that the music is just lovely and summerlike.   A good way to end the week.

Did I tell you I got all my herbs planted and the deck looks nice and green. 

I got a cute birthday card from Eileen today.   She assures me that as I am older I need a positive attitude and wine.   and that perhaps wine is quite enough.

Dia Dhuit

Let's slide happily into the nice warm weekend.

Mary

No comments: