Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I will be going to bed early.  (I hope.)   I started to take a nap this afternoon and Dick needed me so it did not work.  I tried after he was taken care of but that did not work either.

I got up at 6:30AM to be ready when Kay came to get Dick up in the morning.  This is my shopping day.   I left at 7:30AM.  Dick was still sleeping. 

I went grocery shopping.  Stopped at the wine department.   And then I drove to Moraine Gardens to pick up my herbs.   That was fun.  I have to bring my recipe to "Steve" for Marigold wine.     As he helped me load  my plants and was teasing me about the wine in my car.  He mentioned that he is dabbling in making wine and I thought I should pass on the wonders of Marigold Wine.

I picked up thyme, basil, lavender and rosemary.     They are the nicest plants.  I did a bit of the planting today and will finish tomorrow and the next day.    I am saving two basil to plant with my tomato plants out front.   Basil and tomatoes are companion plants, you know.

I hope you were blessed with a day as pleasant as mine was.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: