Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Well. I can't seem to download the pictures of Dick with his new hair and beard cut to be blogged, so you will have to wait until, I can do it. I will send a picture of our little great grandson Marcus. I imported this picture so that I could print it for Mother. She is delighted and that smiling little guy is on the refrigerator at her house. She is, after all, the great great grandmother.

Today we had the home health aid and the RN from VNA here around lunch time. Then we napped. I did zip over to Walmart and upgraded my phone while he was safe in bed sleeping. (I told him I was going to.) Made me a bit nervous but it worked this time. For sure, I am planning my errands around the caregivers. Tomorrow I will take Roxie to the Vet and do grocery shopping while Embrace is here.

So the day is done and I must head for bed now. Each day, it's own challenge.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: