Monday, April 02, 2012

This has been an exciting day for me anyway. Bobbie came at 9AM and I was able to go to Sheboygan Falls for a really good bible study. There were six of us, including Tom and Kathy who are back for Texas, at least for a week or two.

We have just started the Psalms of Lament which seem appropriate for all of us right now. So far we have just read the commentary. It seems that God is expecting things of us. Would you believe it?

Then I went to visit Mother. We got her bills caught up, her pills set up and had a nice visit.

I got home by noon, after stopping at the bank and Bobbie, Dick and I had some of the pizza that Richard and Brenda had left for us for lunch along with blueberry pie. I sent some pie home with Bobbie for Bill.

Dick took a short nap this afternoon. I was able to get downstairs for a bit.

Tonight Heidi came at 6:30PM to learn what we do to get Dick ready for bed. I think it would have worked better if I was gone because he kept putting things off. But we finally accomplished what we needed too. She left less than an hour ago and he is already sitting up so I don't know what is going on. I guess I will settle him down and go to bed myself. This will be an adjustment for him, I know. He wants me to get rested, but it is hard for him to let someone else do things.

So. Until tomorrow. And tomorrow, I PROMISE to put the picture of his new beard and hair cut. I am just too tired tonight.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: