Thursday, April 05, 2012

Heidi from Embrace arrived at 7AM again today.   She took care of Dick in the getting up, breakfast, laundry and some kitchen cleaning. 

As I had an appointment at 9AM with Dr. Cheryl at Advanced Eye Care, this was a great help.   It seems that there is always too much to do.   I had hoped to get to Walgreens today, but tomorrow, after the Good Friday service will be soon enough.

Dr. Cheryl did  my yearly eye exam and though my eyes are healthy, I am in need of new lenses.   It has been two years and I am not surprised.   I know that the sight in my right eye especially has been getting a bit fuzzy.   Isn't it amazing hour our brain works?  With whatever we give it,  to the best of it's ability it even blocks out the bad stuff, if it can.

Anyway, home again, I baked the country bread that I have been working on since Tuesday.   We ate a slice of the nice warm bread with chicken and a rice vegetable dish for lunch.   Then we both napped.   I rested for an hour which is really helping this evening.

I went downstairs after supper and did some sewing.   I did a bit on each of my three major projects.   I feel that there is now some hope that they will get done.    I am especially excited about the wall hanging that I have designed.  It is still 2/3 in my head but the 1/3 is cool.   Sometimes my "visions" do OK.

So, until tomorrow.   Can you believe that it will be Good Friday already?   I can't.   And Easter two days later.

Bobbie and Bill will be here for Easter.  Bobbie is bringing dinner and I am doing dessert.  How fun is that.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: