Friday, April 06, 2012

Good Friday.

It was an OK day.   Jody came to clean at 8AM.

Dick woke up a bit after 5AM and had to get up so it has been a long day, especially since I could not take a nap.   It is now a bit after 7PM.  I am going to write you all quickly and then go to bed myself.  

Nancy the home health aid came to give Dick his bath at about 11AM.   This was good because then Nancy was almost done but able to give Kim from Embrace a few tips before she left.  Kim had only been here once before.  

At noon I went to St. John's for the Good Friday services.   I am so glad that I was able to attend and not worry about Dick while I was gone.   I picked up some meds and Easter stuff on the way home.     We then had the rest of the day to ourselves.

I did get downstairs to do some sewing this afternoon.   If I could just have an hour a day, I could get everything done.

Tomorrow is a day at home ALL day.  Yippee.

I hope it is a good day.

Love you all

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: