Friday, April 13, 2012

So yesterday, I saw Dr. Sidiki and will have a second procedure to try to eliminate the pain in my ribs and back.   The new one that had appeared in my breastbone is much better now that we have the stand lift. 
I will be having this procedure on Monday April 23rd in the morning.   Just a week after Dick has his procedure.

Dr. Herman will be doing a procedure, that we are hoping will help Dick with his urinary problems and help prevent the UTIs.    His procedure is THIS Monday at 8:30AM.    He has to be there at 7AM so Tim will be picking us up at 6:30AM.   That means that I will have to get up at 5AM to be able to get both of us ready to go.

This morning Dick had his dentist appointment at 11AM.   It was his cleaning and exam.   Woe is us.  He has a cavity.   I will call next week to schedule an appointment for that AND his 6 month followup.

Home again, Nancy was here  ready to give him his bath.   So we were happy when she was done and we could rest.   Tonight Kay from Embrace came to get Dick ready for bed.    She was glad I was here tonight as though Heidi had her come over the other day, it was good to have me to go over the details.    It went well and he is safely tucked in, I hope.

It will be better when he gets used to this.   I will be gone the next two times Kay comes because tomorrow she will come while I am at Mass and then Sunday, in the evening, I am going to see Mother as I will not be able to be there on Monday as I usually am.

I finally finished the blessing bundles and labels for the Gathering at the end of April and have designed the label for the back of the wall hanging which is coming together.  When  I finish, I will post a picture to the blog.    I am so pleased with it up til this point.   We will see if it meets my vision when I am done.

So until tomorrow, rest easy.   Dia Dhuit.

Mary 

No comments: