Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A busy day.   Tuesday is always trash day, so the WHOLE morning was getting the "morning" things done for Dick and me before we had to leave for the Plymouth Clinic for Dick's pre op appointment with Dr. Sharon.   Tim from Custom Care picked us up shortly after 10:30AM.  The appointment was at 11AM and he had to have some blood tests.  So we were home shortly before 12:30PM and I prepared egg salad sandwiches for our lunch.

We spent the afternoon at home but Dick was really restless.  I was able to almost finish one of my projects downstairs.   But he kept me pretty busy. 

Got a call from the lab at the Plymouth Clinic.   One of Dick's blood test did not work.   I told them that to bring him back in is very hard on him AND quite expensive.   They are going to contact the VNA to come to draw the blood tomorrow.

Tomorrow morning, Embrace will be there to relieve me from 7 to 10AM.   I will spend that time tomorrow, grocery shopping and doing a couple of errands.   I may stop to have a cup of tea or coffee, just to be alone and away. 

He is in bed not, a bit early, but not impossible.

So.  I am going to bed with a bit to read and get myself settled to the night.   Again a bit early, but I am tired and Roxie will be a happy kitty.

Tomorrow I will be fixing the famous Kunert Spinach, noodle egg casserole.   I like to whet Dick's appetite.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

I know I have published this before, but here it is again.   One of my poems.  Called Cobwebs.

Friend from long ago.
Do you ever think of me?
You stroll through my mind.

No comments: