Monday, April 09, 2012

A lovely Monday.   The trees that we see out of the window at the end of the living room are getting prettier every day.   The temperature was warm and it was sunny.  A bit breezy, but that is so acceptable.  

Bobbie came at 9AM to stay with Dick while I went to Sheboygan Falls for bible study and to visit Mother.  I even stopped on my way there to pick up a package of yarn needles.   I have at least two yarn needles in this house.   The little people have hidden them and I don't have time for them to reappear so I bought some new ones.   I am keeping an eye on them as I plan on using them tonight.

There were 7 of us at bible study.  More than we had expected.   Helen is back from Florida and Felicia was able to come.    Yea for us.   We are studying Psalms of Lament right now and we feel that they are great as lamenting is something that we do well.

Then I drove over to see Mom.   I took her a piece of banana cream pie and some hot cross buns.   We got all her bills paid and had time for a nice visit.   Becky and little Elizabeth brought her some Easter Eggs and Eileen and Fred brought her dinner yesterday.   A lovely Easter for her.

Home again, Bobbie, Dick and I had lunch and then Kelly came to do his INR.  It was a bit low and this always causes consternation.    Especially since he is having that procedure next Monday.   So Debbie talked to the doctor.   They have decided that I WILL NOT have to give him the bridging shots.    We will continue as is until Thursday night.  Then no warferin until Monday night after the procedure.   I am SO relieved.  I am not meant to be giving shots to people.

At 6:30PM, Heidi came over with three gals who will be helping Dick get to bed on the three evenings that they work her.   They learned how to work with the stand lift and his prostheses and his general time routine of getting ready for bed.

So we are getting the help organized.  by this time next week we should be on a good schedule.

Pray for us and all others like us who need your thoughts and prayers

Love

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: