Thursday, March 22, 2012

The weather, again, was just gorgeous.    I see that my neighbor Jean's daffodils are blooming.  Mine are coming up but still I only see one lonely bud so far.

We had an appointment with Dr. Kream at the Plymouth Clinic.   I had called Tim from Custom Care and Transport to take us.  I have him coming on Monday also to take us to the Clinic to see Dr. Sharon.  It is just not safe for me to take him until he regains some strength.     He also had an INR - and his cumadin count is finally good.   2.2.   So we are happy about that.    Dr. Kream says that his lungs are OK.   He had sent him down for an xray and there is definitely an improvement.    The tests showed no infection or cancer.   So that is very good.   He too is baffled as to why Dick is getting so weak.   We are going to coordinate all of the doctors information with Dr. Sharon on Monday.   Hopefully we can come up with some answers.

The rest of the day was fairly quiet.   Dick is still very tired.  We are having trouble transferring him but we got him to bed tonight and are just taking one day at a time.

Tomorrow we will be interviewing with a care management company to see what they might have to offer for his care.   And I will be talking to the Department of Aging and Disability for the county after we see Dr. Sharon.

So tomorrow is Friday already.    Jody comes to clean and a couple of Dick's caregivers will be here.    I NEED to get to the bank and take Dick's glasses in to get the lens changed.   Hopefully, I will be able to do that while he is resting.

One day at a time, Sweet Jesus.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: