Saturday, March 24, 2012

A stay at home day. I would have liked to go to Mass this afternoon, but I do not feel comfortable leaving Dick for any length of time.

He is still very weak and sometimes forgets that he cannot do what he was able to do even two weeks ago. Embrace Care Management had provided us with a method to make his transfers easier so hopefully, I will "last" as long as he needs me.

I had reserved seats at the Eileen Ivers concert in Milwaukee several weeks ago. Bobbie and Bill are coming over to stay with Dick while I am gone. There are not many people I would be comfortable with leaving him. I am so grateful for the break.

Monday we see Dr. Sharon and I hope he can coordinate the various Doctors reports and get some answers. I just can't believe that - as stable as his vital signs are - he is becoming so weak. Continue with prayers for him and for me to have the wisdom to care for him properly.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: