Thursday, March 08, 2012

Thank the Lord today is over.     We had a visit from Sara at 10:30AM, a visit from Rachel at 11:30AM and had to go over to Advanced Eye Care at 1:25PM.

The therapy and the blood draws went just fine.   The eye visit did too.  Dr. Cheryl took one look at her prescription and what was sent from the manufacturer of the lens and said that no wonder there was a problem.   She has reordered and they will call us when it is ready.   We have the old lens in in the meantime.

I tried to nap this afternoon, but have a cold and it was not possible.   I am going to bed early tonight with a hot toddy to relax me and clear the nasal passages.   Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow.

We have to be at the hospital at 9:45AM for Dick's lung treatment.   Please keep us in your prayers.

The other evening, Dick and I had just gotten to bed and were drifting off nicely when we heard a terrible crash.   I jumped up and looked around to find that the wall sconce that Bret made for me in high school, that I had hung in the bedroom, with the statue of the Infant of Prague that I got from Aunt Helen's house that belonged to my Grandma Deeley, had fallen off the wall, God knows how.   The sconce needed to have the mirror re glued but the Infant was smashed to smithereens.   You have no idea how pathetic his little head looked so separated from his body with the world he stands on laying on the other side.   I hope that was not an omen.  But it can't be.  My Grandma Deeley would not let anything bad happen to me.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: