Friday, March 09, 2012

Thank God that next week, Dick does not have any appointments outside the home.   I only have to go to Bible Study, see Mother and get my hair cut.  It is a virtual boring week.   I am so delighted and intend to spend as much time as I can just hiding from every real thing in this world.

We left for Sheboygan Memorial at 9:15AM and got Dick all checked in for his procedure.   They were pretty on schedule for that but we had not been informed (big surprise) how long it would take for his release.   He does seem to be breathing a bit better but the next couple of days will tell the tale.   We finally were released at about 2PM and got home at about 2:30APM.   Judy, the home health aid was here.  So Dick had to hang on for another hour while he got his bath.

We know that they took 400 CCs of fluid out of his lungs.  About a half liter.   This should, if there is a God in the heavens, provide some relief to his breathing and help with his general weakness.   This evening he is actually saying that he can breath in a bit deeper.

So this is my Blog for the night.   I have been sneezing for two days and have just spent four hours in a hospital and just want to do NOTHING>

Thank you for understanding as I know all of you will.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: