Saturday, February 18, 2012

We did a lot of sleeping last night.     Dick  was in bed by 8AM.   This was really good as he was totally whiped.   Tired is not a big enough description. 

He did wake up at about 4AM, but we got him back to sleep and he slept until I woke him up at about 8:30AM.   So he got somewhat rested.

After yesterday, we are trying to figure out how to keep this going.    He is heading to bed, as we speak, at shortly after 7AM.   I hope to convince him that if he wakes up before 5:30AM, he should always go back to bed to try to finish the night.    We will see what happens tonight.

The CWI Sheboygan. meeting was today at my friend Joan's home.   It was great we had 10 of our members in attendance.   We had a lively discussion on our chosen books.   Wild Girls, and any of John O Donoghue's books.   Joan was an over achiever as far as hostessing.  I LOVED it.   We have decided on The Last of the Donkey Pilgrims by  Kevin.O'Hara.   I have read this so I am one ahead.   I am trying to get to reading more lately.

I loved today.

Hope that you are ready for this week.   I am trusting that I am.
Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: