Sunday, January 01, 2012

The New Year came in with a whisper. 

We were mainly just HOME.  I left to take Mother her dinner and eat with her at 11:30AM.    I fed Dick before I left so that he wouldn't have to mess with anything.    Mother and I enjoyed our dinner together and the nice visit.   She looked beautiful.

Home again, we just watched the Packers win and puttered.   I went downstairs to find a couple of quilt patterns and pull out some fabric.   Otherwise,  just rested as much as I could. 

Tomorrow,  we will have the nurse and the home health aid here and I want to go to see Mother to take care of the bills and bring her some information.  Still a rather quiet day as some of the work with Dick will be taken out of my hands.   I will be glad when we finally see Dr. Sharon on Wednesday.

 “Athbhlian faoi mhaise!  which means Happy New Year in the Irish.


Mary

No comments: