Thursday, December 15, 2011

A whole day at home.   I didn't get up until 8:30AM.   I can't remember when I slept that late before. Probably when I was a teenager.

Anyway,  the only time I left the house was to get the mail.

I finished straightening out the den and bedroom downstairs.   Baked a loaf of bread in the bread machine and this afternoon I made Lizzies.   I love those cookies and since Mom is not baking this year, I wanted to bring her some as we both like them so much.

I am getting lots of things done for Christmas and for Dick's homecoming, so that we can spend time together just getting into a schedule.    We will have Jim and Michelle here for four days, which makes me feel good.   Not only that they will be here but if here are difficulties, I will have four more hands to help me during that first week.

The wind is whistling around the house like a moaning Banshee.    But they still are not forcasting any snow.   We may not have a white Christmas this year.

God keep you safe in this busy season.

Love

Mary

No comments: