Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I have a problem.   Firefox is not working.   So I decided to got to Explorer to do the Blog tonight.

I was quite busy today.    I worked at home, getting a lot done, until about 10:30AM when I left to pick up a hamburger and fries for Dick and I to share for lunch.    Tim from Wisconsin Prosthesis was coming at noon, so Dick passed up a "special" dinner for the residents, no guests.   Knowing him, he was not happy about the no guests anyway, but we would have worked out way around that if Tim wasn't coming.   But Dick was hungry for a good old fast food burger.

Tim checked him all out and says that they can probably cast for the permenant prosthesis in January.   He also gave us the news that he is leaving Wisconsin Prosthesis for another job.  This is, of course, not a good thing for us to hear, but he assured us that the man who will be subbing for him has years of experience, we will be able to still go the the Sheboygan Office for care and that the office staff is still the same.   Time will tell.

Countdown to home.   There are seven days now.   I have made the arrangements for Tim from Custom
Care and Transport to pick Dick up at 10AM on Tuesday the 18th.   Now, I have to wind down the preparations for Christmas and his homecoming.  The next few days are uncluttered, so this should work quite well.

Therapy is concentrating on the things that he needs the most work on.   Tomorrow we are going to get into the car.

Guess that is all then.   I have a whole list of things I want to explore and Firefox is not working, so I have to figure out Explorer again.

Dia Dhuit.

Mary

No comments: