Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I have been busy since I got up this morning.     Getting ready for tomorrow mostly.   I did do a couple of loads of wash too and I went to Rocky Knoll at about 10:30AM so that I could be with Dick with his therapy and have lunch with him.

Tomorrow should flow quite smoothly.    Dick will be brought home at about 11:30AM.  We will eat at 1PM and he will be picked up at about 2:3PM.   I asked if he wanted to stay longer, but he feels that he will be tired by then and need to rest.   That is just long enough for a trial run.   

We are going to do some surveying on what aids we think might help him when he gets home.

So.   That is all I have for today.   Happy Thanksgiving Eve.

God Love You

Mary

1 comment:

Barb said...

We hope today is wonderful! We will try to call after we get back from the dining facility. Love you, Barb