Sunday, October 16, 2011

Packers won!!!  What a great game.    I went to Rocky Knoll at 9AM to help get residents down for Mass.   I am glad I did.   There were several new people on Moose Lane, the rehab area, and two of them were Catholic and not on the list.      Sometimes the lists are not up to date.   I was glad I was there to find that out and get them to Mass and/or blessed by the priest.

Then Dick and I worked on his standing.  He actually DID get up without help to the walker from his chair.   Then he stood for four minutes or more before sitting again.   We were elated.  Don't tell Rocky Knoll.   He is not supposed to try that stuff without therapy.

We had a nice lunch and then watched the Packer game together.   What a great way to spend an afternoon.  He is looking good.   There are some problems but we are working on them.

I came home at about 3:30PM and racked the Marigold wine.   As I said.  This is rather poinent as I do not plan on making any more wine after this batch.  It has been a fun hobby but it was more fun when Dick and I did it together.   I have to give up some things and this is an easy one.


Monday is going to be crazy.   Bible Study, Writers Club and lunch with my writer friends and then I want to get to Rocky Knoll to have dinner with Dick.   Whew!   How do I get myself in these crunches.

Til tomorrow night.

God keep you safe from harm.

Mary

No comments: