Friday, October 21, 2011

What a day, but I got a LOT done.    I am almost done with the minutes for CWI.   I need to verify a couple of things but will get them out this weekend.   Our secretary, Betty, was unable to join the meeting so I volunteered.

I washed the sheets today too because Jody helps me put them on during her cleaning.  Then I went to Sheboygan to have a chirpractic treatment from Dr. Holmes.   That went well.   I have a new exercise, that is not as uncomfortable at the ones I did last week.    He is still trying to find the best solution to the healing. 

I was delighted that I got the appointment when I did because, I was able to join my bank buddies for the first time in weeks.   Had a nice catch up with Marlene, Betty, Joyce and Barb.

I went next to Rocky Knoll.   I got there a bit before 2PM.   We decided to wander the halls because Dick seemed restless.   I ran into my friend Pat and her mother in law, coming to visit Pat's husband, Bob, who just arrived yesterday after a double knee transplant.  Pat and Bob shoot with us AND Pat is in CWI.  So Dick and I went to Bob's room so I could say HI.  Turns out that Bob sits at Dick's table.    Nice.

Tim, from Wisconsin Prosthesis got to Rocky Knoll at about 2:30PM.   A little early which was great.  He did some adjustments on his right prosthesis and we have made arrangements for me to take the left prosthesis to Green Bay for completion.  If I take it up on Monday morning early, I can pick it up on Tuesday afternoon which will only be two days without it.   If Tim takes it and sends it, it will be 5 business days including the travel time.  SO very early on Monday morning, I will be driving to Green Bay, and again on Tuesday afternoon.

We were done in time to go to On the Rocks.   I just had coke, today, of course, because I shoot on Friday evenings.   But we enjoy our time there.   Shooting went well.   Not great, but not bad.   I really felt shaky today too so am doubly pleased.

Tomorrow I have to get air in my right front tire and make sure that all three are equal.

A totally busy day, tomorrow SHOULD be really quite tranquil.

God love you

Mary



Whenever God closes a door, He always opens another,even though sometimes its hell in the hallway.

No comments: