Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Today was supposed to be quieter but it did not turn out so.  I went grocery shopping at 8AM after putting out the trash.   I sure don't need much, but I go once a week for fresh things and to get the lottery tickets.

Then I had to be at the Sheboygan Clinic at 10AM for my chiropractic appointment with Dr. Holmes.   He was running late, but how does one know.   I was still out of there at around 11AM so was able to be at Rocky Knoll in more that enough time to join Dick for lunch and then go to therapy with him.

It was a good day, therapy wise.  He did leg strengthening, walked twice and for the first time did a transfer from the wheel chair to the toilet. ( A dry run, just to find out if he can do it.)    We are very pleased with the results. 

Today was On the Rocks day at Rocky Knoll too, so at 3PM we went down to the "bar" to enjoy a glass of wine together, before I headed home.

Roxie was really glad to see me as last night I came home after 6PM and she felt very slighted at that.  I washed clothes and caught up on about half of the items that I needed to from the telephone conference last night.   My main concern is forwarding a file to Maureen.   It is in Publisher and I am not sure that I can.

So.  I will be enjoying a nice cup of tea and then going to bed to read and just relax.  For some reason, I am even more tired than usual and just hope that extra sleep will help.

God love you all

Mary

No comments: