Thursday, October 20, 2011

It was COLD and DAMP today.   It got into my bones.   Just a start of winter, I guess.

I worked on computer things this morning and called a friend about a Celtic Women  issue.   We are trying to get the CWI Celtic Tartan again as we have run out and apparently it is all sold.   I talked to the designer, Marjorie Warren, a talented woman, an expert on Scottish Tartan, and she and I are working on getting a bolt of the fabric woven for our use as soon as possible.  I presented it to the board and will get back to Marjorie as soon as possible.   Marjorie is recovering from knee surgery.  So pray for her.

I got to Rocky Knoll at 11:00AM.   Just in time to be around when Dick got his PT.  It was OK but he was weaker today.   I am not sure why.    He did accomplish a transfer and we did a lot of stretching exercises because of the weakness.   Dr. Sharon has reduced the number of diabetic tests for Dick because his readings have been so good for the past month or so.   Many of them 100 or less.

A Krueger came in to visit Dick this afternoon.   She worked for Eastern Shores and the Library system.   She even remembered that Mother was one of their most faithful patrons.

Tomorrow is an exceptionally busy day.   I will summarize after it is over.

I am just getting ready to enjoy a brat, beans and broccoli for my dinner.   A perfect B meal.

Love you

Mary



 

No comments: