Sunday, October 09, 2011

Kind of a typical Sunday, at least as they are with Dick at Rocky Knoll.    I was able to sleep until 7AM. 

I left for Rocky Knoll just before 9AM so I could help Dick get his prosthesis on.   Then, Cindy, one of the CNAs had already put the left one on and we did the right after Mass.    I went down to Mass at about 9:30AM.  Good thing I did.  They were short  a little help, but the population seems a bit down now anyway.   It is amazing how fast that fluctuates.   They have one hall in Woodland Village empty right now.   Probably in a week or two everything will be packed again.  

Bobbie and Bill came to visit at about noon.  We had a lovely visit but Dick seemed very tired today, so I left when they did, shortly after 2PM.   I was home by 2:30PM which made Roxie very happy especially when I lay down for about 45 minutes. 

Then I went downstairs and did a bit of sewing before coming up to bake some brown bread and fix dinner.

I am watching the Brewer game and will morph into the Packer game soon.   My picks in the Fantasy Football league this week are not too spectacular.  Too many close calls in my system.

This coming week is a bit quieter.    I intend to take a day without any appointments and just stay home and do nothing.

God love you all

  Brewers Won!!!!


Mary

No comments: