Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Not the usual Tuesday.    I am switching grocery shopping day for a while.   The Pig is trying to trick me.    They have their weekly ad that comes in the paper on Tuesdays the specials that run from Wednesday until the following Tuesday evening.   THEN in the Sunday paper they have two pages of coupons that run from Sunday to Tuesday night.    The coupons are really good too.  But they are not tricking me into coming in two days in a row and I WILL take advantage of ALL the specials.    I am woman - Hear me roar!!!

It was trash day too so I couldn't stay in bed as late as I would have liked to.   I am taking tomorrow off.   I can sleep as long as I want and I will not leave the house except to get the mail.   At least that is the plan.

I did some sewing.   As I said I have two projects that HAVE to be done before December, so I am doing just a bit on each of them each day and should be done before November even.   With any luck at all.

I left for my chiropractor appointment at about an hour before the 12:40 PM appointment so I could pick up some supplies for Mother as long as I was in Sheboygan.   Then I went to the Sheboygan Clinic to be adjusted again.   Dr. Holmes also gave me another exercise, this one a stretching exercise to do for the next week, then I will see him on Tuesday.  So far I am not much improved but it does take time to get things stretched out and repaired.

I dropped Mom's supplies off for her on the way to Rocky Knoll.   Then Dick and I went down the hall to the On the Rocks Saloon for cocktail hour.    That was fun.    I always enjoy that little break with him.   His room gets so small and he is not ever very eager to go outside, though I have convinced him to roll our there a few times.

We had supper together and then I came home.   Roxie was quite indignant as it was after 6PM, a full hour after her suppertime when I dragged in.   She will be a happy girl tomorrow though as I won't leave her. 

Saturday is going to be liver night.   Bobbie and Bill will be here and perhaps Shane and Georgina.   Shane is checking to see if they are free.   Otherwise, I will ask them the next time I cook some as Shane wants to see if he likes it.     As I always have to fix an alternate, this is a perfect way to find out.

So. I am watching Dancing and then will go to bed.

Enjoy your Wednesday as I will enjoy mine.

God love you

Mary

No comments: