Monday, October 10, 2011

Another busy Monday.   I am remembering to stir my Marigold wine every day.

 I left for Bible Study shortly before 9AM as I had to stop at Walgreens.    There was a prescription for Mother that she did not need ready.   I asked them to take that prescription off the auto fill program.   I got some vitamins for myself and a shower scrubby for me.

We had eleven people at our study this morning.    Everybody but Mary who only comes when there is no school.  Psalm 37 is certainly worth reading and discussing.   We spent three weeks on it.

I had a nice hour with Mom.   She did not have any bills to review so we could just spend the time visiting.  I was able to update her on how Dick is doing and also that Jim is recovering well from his surgery on his Achilles Tendon.  We were both excited about Jessica running in the Chicago Marathon again.   She is quite the girl.   There is rain in Texas per George's call so life is going pretty well for everybody.

I went directly go Rocky Knoll to have lunch with Dick.   I got there just as he finished his third walk of the day using the walker.    He looked so proud, as well he should.    After lunch, he had OT and stood twice.   Once for 2 1/2 minutes and for 4 minutes the second time.   Lots of work to do yet and we need work done on the prostheses also but there is definite improvement.     His lungs now seem clear.   We will see Dr. Kream on Thursday to find out for sure .

I came home at about 3:30, did some sewing, fixed supper and rested.   So.  Now I am going to watch Dancing with the Stars and then go to bed.

Have a good sleep

God love you

Mary

No comments: