Thursday, July 21, 2011

What a red ;etter day!!!

I was home all morning,  paying bills and cleaning.   

Then at 11:30AM, I went to Rocky Knoll, just in time for the end of Dick's PT session.    Yippee,  he stood on his prosthesis between the parallel bars.   I am not sure how long he was up that time.   BUT, when he went for OT in the afternoon, he did it again and stood for 50 seconds.  It was a bit painful, but he has not put pressure on for over a month and the prostheses will be needing adjustments.   When we took the prosthesis off, there was very little redness, so Dick and I felt really good about that.

Tim from Wisconsin Prosthesis will be doing an initial evaluation on Tuesday.   At least if he gets the stitches out tomorrow.   

We had lunch together with Bob.   I brought soup and a cheese and basil sandwich.  

We played a couple games of rummy after all the therapy excitement was over with.   He won.

So, I am going to bed early as I have to get up early to be there before breakfast.   We will leave shortly afterwards for his appointment with Dr. Fehrman.

Saturday, I will not go at all because of the wedding.

Hope your day was at least half as exciting as ours.  

God love you all

Mary

No comments: