Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Another Hot Day.   Bart and Barb called this evening and they are even hotter.  Of course, they may have a bit dryer heat too as they don't have the moisture in the air that we do.

It got up to 98 on my car thermometer.  It was quite comfortable when I went grocery shopping at 8AM but had heated up a lot in just the time I was in the store.

I cleaned this morning, the kitchen and Dick's desk, then packed up and went over to have lunch with and spend the afternoon with Dick.    I got there just as he finished OT.  Then we went right down for lunch.   After lunch he had PT.   We played Yahtzee and Rummy the rest of the afternoon, except for the hour at the On the Rocks Saloon that Rocky Knoll hosts every Wednesday from 3PM to 4PM.

So nothing terribly exciting.   

As long as this heat maintains, I don't think there will be much exciting.  Everybody is just trying to stay cool.

God love you

Mary

No comments: