Saturday, July 16, 2011

Another warm and humid day.   We were supposed to get rain but I am h=not seeing it, so I watered the berms and the potted plants tonight when I got home from visiting Dick.

Started off a bit quiet this morning.   I got up about 7AM,  showered without washing my hair and went to Just Jane's so Jessica could cut my hair.   I had been scheduled for a cut the week after Dick's surgery but just could not see leaving him on the day he transferred to Rocky Knoll.  So I cancelled.   The past week, I have been having difficulty "seeing".  The hair was falling right into my eyes.  I felt like a sheep dog.   Now I am much lighter and will be able to easier keep my hair in control.   Fewer bad hair days.

]Next stop was Amy's Hallmark in Sheboygan.  Would you believe that this is already the Hallmark ornament sale week.   As I get double points, this is the time I begin the  Christmas Shopping.    Hard to believe isn't it?   But it is nice to know that I have one part of it done already.

Then I went to have lunch with Dick and spend the afternoon with him.   The lunch choices today were spaghetti or liver.   Yippee.  Guess what Dick had.   I had liver.   It w as quite good.   Still have to get Bobbie over here for a liver and onions dinner.   It would be nice to have Shane and Georgie as Shane wants to try liver.

Dick and I took a stroll around the hallways as it was too hot to go outside and he did not have therapy.   Then we played Rummy for a while.  I won two and he won one.   Yesterday, he swept the board.  

I came home at 4PM. I have been getting things gathered for the Tea tomorrow.

Dick said he wants to come home.   I know and want him here too.   But we have to get him well and able to help himself.   I told him that if we win the lottery, it will be much quicker because I can   hire help then.

Pray for a win.

Love you all and God loves you too.

Mary

P. S.  Another wonderful thing about Nora.

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150315397729948&oid=95781119896&comments

No comments: