Friday, July 15, 2011

A very fruitful day. 

This morning Jody came and cleaned.    I finished the cork ornament favors for the tea.   baked the lavender cookies,  folded clothes and caught up a bit on email.

Then at about noon, I left to join the Bank Ladies for lunch at Dairy Queen.   I stopped at the bank for change and at Kettle Moraine for medication for Roxie.  It was nice visiting with my friends again.   Did you know that Dairy Queen (at least the Plymouth store) have quesadillas now?   They have chicken and veggie.   I don't much care for chicken in quesadillas ,  so I get the veggie and it is enough that I had the second half when I joined Dick for supper tonight.

I went to Rocky Knoll after lunch and watch Dick do the last of his OT.   He is doing well at his therapy.   They told me that he really did well at his transfer this morning.    Then we went back to his room, watched TV for a bit and then played a game of Rummy.    We are starting to play games to keep ourselves amused.    I really would like to get to cribbage.   But he is happy with Rummy right now.

I received an exciting email from Leslie.   Read the following about Nora, our granddaughter.


http://www.lompocrecord.com/news/local/military/vandenberg/article_96bd234c-aea6-11e0-82bd-001cc4c03286.html

I think I told you Nora is pregnant.   She sent an email saying that she fixed fried pickles.   Her most clever sister, Sarah said and I quote. "I am both horrified and intrigued at the same time."  Boy I love those girls.

God love you all

Mary

No comments: