Friday, May 20, 2011

Here it is Friday again.    Tonight was the bust up party for the Trap and Pistol league at Rhine Plymouth.    As tomorrow is my birthday, I got a cake from the Pig for the dessert.

Last night was rather goofy.   Dick kept waking up.  Usually he does not really bother me but he was uncomfortable and had a couple of problems that I needed to help him with so we both had a disrupted night's sleep. 

Jody came to do the cleaning at 8AM.   I was able to wash the sheets and dry them in time for her to help me make the bed.   I also washed all the towels.   After she left I spent a bit of time downstairs.sewing boarders on my quilt and finishing all of the strips that I will need for my Celtic Square for the Kettle Country Quilters.

I cooked a hamburger for Dick's lunch.   I snacked because the bust up party is quite a mea.

Boy did I take a nap this afternoon.   Roxie was really delighted with it.   She sprawls all over me.  I am nothing but a warm bed.

Aunt Kathleen called today to wish me a happy birthday.   She is my godmother, you know.    She has heard about the end of the world supposed to be starting tomorrow also and thought it was best to call today.    She heard that the whole end process is supposed to last for about 5 months.    That doesn't seem very efficient to me.

I got a card and present from Jacquie today.   A lovely music box an a t shirt.   She sure is a dear sister in law.

I left a bit before 5PM to pick up the cake from the Pig and then drove over to get Nancy for the party.   I really had a good time.    We had chicken,  Gary Hefter's beans and Lynn's potatoes along with my cake and brownies.   I am stuffed.    The awards were given out and we are starting a Summer league on June 1.   We never had a summer pistol league before and Nancy and I are planning on entering it.

So home again and I hope this night is quieter than the last.

God love you

Mary

No comments: