Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A full and exciting day.   I was home until after lujnch, but my dear friend Janet Bieschke came over around 10AM to help me learn how to import pictures to Facebook.   I figure that each thing I learn will help me become more proficient in Facebook.   I really need to spend at least a bit of my morning updating myself on what is going on there.

We ha spaghetti again for dinner.  As spaghetti does it gets better every time we have it.  I think I will prepare some lasagna with the sauce on Thursday.

After lunch I went to vote.   I stopped at the post office to mail a couple of packages and pick up some stamps.  Then I went to the bank to cash a couple of checks that I had to replenish my personal stash which was down to absolute zero.   I feel better now. 

We just lunched tonight for our dinner.

I called my friend Bob today and we are going to get together for lunch next week, date to be decided when he has his work schedule.   The Brigitine nuns at Solas Brede where the Brigid flame is being kept burning, were excited about his Patrick so I promised that I would send them one.   Bob says that he has some of the prints left so I will purchase one for them.   I love his Patrick and his Francis and he is going to put together a Bridget for us.

I am watching the Westminster Dog show.  I have enjoyed this show for 12 years now, ever since I stumbled onto it the year that the Papilon won the best in she.   That dog was such a ham and proud as could be.  He knew he was great.

I have learned to put pictures on Facebook and am working on that.   I am moving slowly and very selectively.   So far, my biggest problem is how to delete one that I put in twice.

Take care and enjoy this warmer weather.

God love you

Mary

No comments: