Monday, January 17, 2011

This is going to be very short.   I am tired.   It started snowing just about the time that I left for bible study.   A steady slippery storm.   So after bible study I came right home without going to Sheboygan to see Mother.   We canceled the Writers club meeting too.

Bible study was very interesting.   There were just four of us but we had a nice lively discussion.   The Psalms, as I have said before are truly beautiful  and with the nice study guide we have are quite exciting.

Tonight was the telephone board meeting for CWI.   We had all but two of the board on the line so it went quite well.   I have a couple of things to do tomorrow so that the newsletter can get out and we can keep everybody informed of things in the Celtic world.

That was the day.

It was still snowing the last I looked and the stuff is piling up but it should be done by 3AM and tomorrow is a full day at home.

So Sleep Tight and God Bless

Mary

No comments: