Friday, December 31, 2010

This was a very interesting day.  I spent part of the morning trying to get a xls file to print.   Yea.   I did it.   It is a contract for one of the places that we will be staying in Ireland.   Bobbie, you will remember the Jury Christchurch Hotel.   Remember the wonderful fish lunch we ate on the benches in front of Christ Church.   When Bobbie and I were there, we had a view of a roof.  When I went with Fr. Mike Moran and the gang, I had a view if Christ Church.  I took a picture out of the window.    I am going to concentrate on pictures out of windows on this trip.   They are really unique.  I used one for my book Fragments.

I went to join the girls for lunch but nobody was there.  I guess I misunderstood that they were not going to meet until AFTER the New Year.  No problem.  I picked up lunch for Dick and me and we really enjoyed it.  I also went to the bank and send the deposit for the CWI trip to Ireland at Jury's hotel.    Then I went to Walgreens and picked up some cough medicine for Dick and envelopes as we are running low.   I found a device to snake out in a sink without taking our the stopper.  The drain in the master bathroom is slow and I have tried everything else.

So.   It was a busy but lazy day.   Jody got the house all cleaned for another week. So   We are all set for 2011.   Are you?   Quiet an exciting year for number people.  It will be 2 - 1 -2-11.   They like those repetitions.  

If anyone has tiny empty plastic bottles for water from holy wells, I would appreciate them.  I checked at Walgreens and they want almost 2dollars for them.   Goofy.

Happy New Year.   I will be in bed early because I am very tired, but we are going to put Dick Clark's Rockin' New Year on and perhaps I will wake up for it.


Your are all in my thoughts and in my prayers. 

God love you

Mary

No comments: