Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A day mainly at home again.   It was trash day and that took quite a bit of the early morning.  I had five bags and a big box of cardboard plus two dead plants.  Dick and I are always so grateful when all the trash is taken away every week. 

Today we really spent time on Dick with his bath and legging changes and hair washing as over the weekend it was just hit and miss.  So we are all caught up.   I got my hair cut this afternoon and went to the bank and the drug store.

That was the most excitement.    I was busy all day as we are still putting things away and have not even started putting away the Christmas decorations.   I always like to leave them up until after New Years Day.   So much time is spent getting ready that I hate to end it too soon.  I also caught up on the washing.

It was sunny and rather pleasant today.   It is supposed to get even warmer as the next couple of days unfold.   As we have to take Dick out tomorrow, I am really glad about that.   Mild temperatures and no precipitation makes an easy transfer.   I am really glad that Dr. Sharon is doing his physical tomorrow.  I have a couple of really interesting questions for him.

We are watching the Kennedy Awards tonight.   It is hard not to watch the whole Minnesota/Philadelphia game but there are too many great people being honored on the Award show and so far we hare not being disappointed.

Til tomorrow then.

God love you

Mary

No comments: