Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hello all  This was a day almost all on the run.  I left for the Pig before 8AM so that I could get all the grocery shopping done and the food put away before 9:30AM.   It worked.  I did not need to buy too much this week which helped a lot.

We got Dick all ready for seeing Dr. Sharon before eleven because we had to be there by 11:30AM.  Bobbie arrived at 11AM to help get him there.   I wish I had not hurt my ribs .   It is distressing not to be able to do everything that I want to do.  But I can't take a chance on hurting myself again.  Dick is checking on motorized wheelchairs.

 The appointment went quite well.   We had Dr. Sharon check out the sores on his leg and a toenail that is loose and just general questions about things.   Dick is in basic good health.   All of his blood tests and vital signs are good.  So we are quite pleased.  

We stopped at Subway for sandwiches for our lunch.   I had made a fake crab pasta salad to have along with it.    The whole meal tasted good.    I was able to make the crab salad because I could share with Bobbie.   Dick doesn't like it and neither does Bill but it is worth making it to share with each other.

I took a nap this morning and then went to pick up a prescription for Dick.    We were really lazy and had sub sandwiches for supper too.    Not a bad idea.   They were still good.

Tomorrow I will go to see Mother.  It will be interesting to see how she is settling in and feeling.   I will let you know.   I know that nothing untoward has happened because I would have heard.

It was lovely today.   The sun was shining, no wind and it got up into the high 30s.   What more can we ask in December in Wisconsin?

God love you

Mary

Mary