Wednesday, December 01, 2010

It was cold today.   We had flurries most of the day too but nothing that stayed on the ground.  The high was 29degrees.

I went grocery shopping early this morning.  I was home shortly after 9AM.   The rest of the day was spent at home.    I cleaned out the cupboard over the pantry.  I am trying to clear at least one small area every week and that cupboard was way overflowing.

We had the leftover chicken spaghetti casserole for our lunch.   Sure held up well and there is another whole casserole in the freezer for later.  That is the trouble with most recipes.   It is enough for SO many meals that without being able to divide it we get sick of it before it is finished.

I am almost done with the lap robe.  Just have to do the edging.  

We had another chef's salad for our supper.   They sure taste good.   Now I am going to wrap another batch of presents and then go to bed.   I am very tired.

Take care and God love you

Mary

No comments: