Thursday, December 02, 2010

Hi.   I feel that it is the countdown to Christmas.   Every day needs to get SOMETHING done. 

Today, I make the fudge.   So now I am ALMOST ready to prepare the packages for mailing to all our our children who live far far away.

Bobbie came to help get Dick to the to the Anti Coagulation Clinic.   We were disappointed.   His count had gone from 2.3 to 3.6 so there had to be an adjustment to the dose of his pills and we have to go back in two weeks.   Shuckens.

We stopped and got Chinese food for the three of us on the way home.   That was good and we all have enough for at least ONE more meal with the leftovers.

I am starting to decorate the tree and put the candles in the front window today.  

Bobbie and I racked four gallons of the wine we have brewing downstairs.   They all look beautiful.   Bobbie MAY have her signature wine.   Ours was the marigold.   Hers will be a surprise when it is ready.

I also got a batch of Tuscana soup ready except for adding the kale and cream.  I love that soup.   Dick has had it before and likes it too but he heard today that there is kale in it and he is having second thoughts.

Hare a nice Friday.   Do you know that there are Christmas cards to be written too?

What a month.

Love you and God loves you too.

Mary

No comments: