Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It is still cold today.   Cold enough that the roads, plowed but still with a nice hard icy  hard packed snow cover are not safe to be on.

I found that out when I drove to Sheboygan Falls to see Mother.   As I couldn't go yesterday, I felt I should today.  I knew she had some bills to be paid and some cards to be mailed and figured it would be OK to drive. 
It was but I was not thrilled with it.

I took her one of the pasties and some Dirty Rice for meals.   We had a nice visit and got everything done so I know she is not behind on anything.    Fred dropped in with some things that Eileen had sent so I got to see him for a minute.

I cleaned my desk and worked a bit on Christmas Cards this afternoon.   There are lots of little cleaning jobs around the house that I am getting to also.

Tomorrow Bobbie and I will take Dick to Wisconsin Prosthesis to see Tim and get his shoe fixed up a bit.   It is showing wear and needs some adjusting.

So. That was the day.   I am again very tired and am going to bed early tonight.

Love
  and God love you

Mary

No comments: