Saturday, November 06, 2010

A very eventful day.

First,  I need to tell you that Dick's sister, Hazel, who I asked your to pray for has passed on.   She left us at 3:10PM today with her daughter, Suzi and her niece, Teresa on either side holding her hand.    She was 93 years old and had lived a full and wonderful life.   She will be missed but we are all grateful to have experienced her and her humor and personality.    There is a special place in heaven for her.

I went to Hallmark in Sheboygan today at about 10AM.  They had a special sale with special coupons and I had some coupons of my own so it seemed like a good time to go.  I picked up some Christmas presents, wrapping paper and cards.

We had Braciole deManzo with noodles and salad for lunch.   Then I took a nap.

Got Dick's leggings changed right after my nap.   I found a couple of little blisters on the leg.   I covered it with Neosporin and gauze.   Hope that will dry them up.

I went to Mass at 4PM.   A very nice mass.   I feel at home there as I know a lot or people now. 

So that is the day.   Think of Hazel with love.   Sleep tight.

I will be going to see The Child at the Fireside tomorrow with Bobbie and Bill on a tour.  That will be fun.   We will have lots of GOOD bread.

Mary

No comments: