Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Today was a shopping day.   I got up at 7AM.  Since our Chelsea is gone, I sleep until at least 7.   After I got showered and everything, I went to Mc Donalds to pick up breakfast.     We used to love to go out for breakfast and this is a good way to do it.   I like their breakfasts anyway.

Then I went shopping.  It was a good time.   LOTS of baking things were on sale so I stocked up for the Christmas baking.    Yippee.   Also had to go to Walgreens to pick up some prescriptions and other things.    I found a lighted magnifying glass for reading.   I think that is going to be a lot of help.  I think I will give Mom one too.

We had hamburgers and beans for lunch.   Then I took a nap.   Boy was I tired.  I slept over an hour.   We got Dick's leg coverings changed, his bath and his hair washed today to because we have an appointment for his blood coagulation test AND he is getting his hair and beard cut.    An awfully busy day for him.  Bobbie is coming to help us get him around.

I managed to get a bit of sewing done on the lap robe for the nursing home that we are donating as a Quilt Club.   Should have the top done by the end of next week.

So.   Another day gone by.   It is supposed to really be colder tomorrow.   They are talking a high of 41.  

Dick's sister Hazel is not doing too well.   She is 93.  Please pray for her.   And for the family. 

Love

Mary

No comments: